Sunday, September 18, 2011

Journey Wheel Double Treadle Spinning Wheel for Sale

I am selling my handcrafted Journey Wheel double treadle spinning wheel dated October 2005. This wheel has been a beautiful, portable, very functional wheel, and I have enjoyed using it. I have thought long and hard about parting with this gorgeous wheel, but I must. New wheels are selling for $1625 and not available until fall of 2013. I am selling my wheel for $1425, shipping and case included. If you live in the Washington, DC/Maryland/No. Virginia area, I will discount it by $75 if you pick it up.

The wheel is in excellent condition. Here are several photos of the wheel.






There is no darkening on the treadles - that is just the shadow of my arm :)





The only flaws are two small dents on the wood where I mistakenly left a peg when I opened it. The wheel is working smoothly and has been well kept. If you are interested in the wheel, please leave a comment with your email address (which I will delete from the blog) or, look me up on Ravelry as Dancingturtles.

Thanks,
Anne

1 comment: