Sunday, April 17, 2011

50 by 50 Weeks 12, 13, 14, and 15

Today I was about to let this project go. I am irritated with myself when I can't keep up with something that I set myself to do. Life often intervenes with other things that take priority. But, I thought I would give it another try and catch up four weeks in one day. I thought that it would be fun to play with Photoshop, so I made each postcard digital. The cards are more basic than I would like, especially the backs, but I have them done! And, there is a lot to be said for getting something done and keeping a commitment with myself. I can get fancier when I only have one at a time to do.

Week 12:





Week 13:





Week 14: Artemis took a break this week, and, instead, I used a quote from my son Nicolas today. The picture is one I took of a Rose Parade float from 2009 of the Mad Hatter.





Week 15:





I have some new work to post soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment