Sunday, March 27, 2011

50 by 50 Weeks 10 and 11

Still trying to catch up..... still a couple of weeks behind.....

This week I have been playing with digital images. I have always used Photoshop Elements to touch up photos and so forth, but now I am having fun learning to create digital collage. On this blog I showed some overlays that I created a few months ago. This week I downloaded some free digital images from DeviantScrap Designers especially for Somerset Digital Studio readers.

They have some fun images and backgrounds. I am learning how to add many different layers, re-size, change the colors, the opacity, and generally play with the images. I next want to learn how to make shadows to create greater dimensionality.

Week 10






Week 11



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    You have been nominated for a Stylish Bloggers Award by Creative HeArt!

    Congrats, Anne!

    http://creativehearts.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete