Thursday, January 27, 2011

50 by 50 Week 3

It was fun playing with a baby photo - seeing the determination in my eyes, the defiance mixed with uncertainty. I was reaching for a Christmas ornament on a tree, and not sure whether I was going to get scolded.





For part of my life I did forget that I had a mind of my own and that I was capable of making my own decisions. I forgot that I was very good at taking care of myself. I forgot for quite a long time actually. I thought that others knew better than I did; that they had more knowledge or experience. I was wrong. I always know better what is best for myself. We all do.

Are those wings I feel beginning to unfurl?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    You sked where St.Benicia was and it's Benicia near Walnut Creek, Martinez etc.. East Bay area. I am Carrie of Hip Chick Designs. Love your journal pages, just starting journaling and sooo fired up. What fun!

    ReplyDelete